Sunday, July 30, 2006

Upcoming Presentations


Here is an update on my upcoming speaking engagements:


I've been accepted to speak at the New Jersey Association of School Librarians Annual Fall Conference, October 29 - 31, 2006 in Long Branch, NJ. The talk is called: Essential Internet Savvy: Tips & Tricks; it is Monday,10-30-06 from 1:30 pm- 2:45 pm.


I've been invited to speak to the Montclair chapter of Delta Pi Epsilon. More details to follow.


I've submitted to the New Jersey Association for Educational Technology Annual Fall Conference 2006: Are We There Yet? Digital Immigrants or Digital Natives? on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at Georgian Court University, Lakewood NJ.


I'll be presenting a talk to the Greater Wayne chapter of Mothers & More on August 15th at 7:30pm. The talk is called: 10 tips on how to pick a good school.

I've also been invited to speak on a panel at FETC . No details yet.


Finally, I'm working on submitting a proposal to NECC 2007 in Atlanta, June 24-27, 2007.

I'll post upcoming publications as I get more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home