Saturday, September 24, 2005

Web testing

I'm on roll. I tried another test...this one scoring my emotional intelligence and my scientific intelligence. My results were pretty good, considering I rushed through it...



Very Well-Rounded



You have:
70% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
62% EMOTIONAL INTUITION









The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored above average on emotional intuition and above average on scientific intuition. (Weirdly, your emotional and scientific intuitions are equally strong.)

Your Emotional Intuition score is a measure of how well you understand people, especially their unspoken needs and sympathies. A high score score usually indicates social grace and persuasiveness. A low score usually means you're good at Quake.

Your Scientific Intuition score tells you how in tune you are with the world around you; how well you understand your physical and intellectual environment. People with high scores here are apt to succeed in business and, of course, the sciences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home